Natural testosterone can enhance male function, make it harder and more durable, maintain muscle strength and quality, maintain bone density and strength, refresh and improve physical fitness
Natural Testicular Androgen Hormone Main Function
+Stimulating the development of male secondary sexual characteristics
+Maintaining male secondary sexual characteristics
+Maintain bone mineral density and improve physical fitness
+Regulate physiological balance
+Contribute to erectile stiffness
Testosterone, also known as testosterone, testosterone and testosterone, with the molecular formula of c19h28o2, is a kind of sterol hormone. It is secreted by male testes or female ovaries. The adrenal gland also secretes a small amount of testosterone. It has the functions of maintaining muscle strength and quality, maintaining bone density and strength, refreshing and improving physical fitness.
1. It is used for many kinds of male sex hormone deficiency, cryptorchidism, hypogonadism, impotence and male menopause.
2. 1-5 years after menopause, breast cancer patients who are not suitable for operation but have effect on androgen should be treated conservatively.
3. Aplastic anemia and senile male osteoporosis.
4. Used for menopausal syndrome, menorrhagia and functional uterine bleeding.
5. Correct the protein loss caused by the debilitating diseases caused by burns, extensive operations and long-term inactivity, and prolong the stable period of such patients.
1. This product should not be used by pregnant women and breast-feeding women.
2. Men with prostate or breast cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia are not allowed.
3. Patients with heart, kidney and liver system damage or hypercalcemia should not use it. If necessary, they can use sodium excreting diuretics.
HOW TO USE IT?
This product cannot be used for injection.
2g each time, once a day, take with warm water
1. Storage: keep away from light.
2. Pregnancy risk level: X.
Testosterone is the major sex hormone in males and plays a number of important roles, such as:
The development of the penis and testes
The deepening of the voice during puberty
The appearance of facial and pubic hair starting at puberty; later in life, it may play a role in balding
Muscle size and strength
Bone growth and strength
Sex drive (libido)
Adolescent boys with too little testosterone may not experience normal masculinization. For example, the genitals may not enlarge, facial and body hair may be scant and the voice may not deepen normally.
Testosterone may also help maintain normal mood. There may be other important functions of this hormone that have not yet been discovered.
Signals sent from the brain to the pituitary gland at the base of the brain control the production of testosterone in men. The pituitary gland then relays signals to the testes to produce testosterone. A “feedback loop” closely regulates the amount of hormone in the blood. When testosterone levels rise too high, the brain sends signals to the pituitary to reduce production.
If you thought testosterone was only important in men, you’d be mistaken. Testosterone is produced in the ovaries and adrenal gland. It’s one of several androgens (male sex hormones) in females. These hormones are thought to have important effects on:
Sexual behavior, including normal libido (although evidence is not conclusive)
The proper balance between testosterone (along with other androgens) and estrogen is important for the ovaries to work normally. While the specifics are uncertain, it’s possible that androgens also play an important role in normal brain function (including mood, sex drive and cognitive function).
What is a Normal Range for Testosterone?
A testosterone level test measures the amount of male hormones in the bloodstream. The results are measured in nanograms per deciliter. A healthy range for a guy is 300 to 1000 ng/dl, with around 600 being average. Anything around or below 300 is considered low by most physicians.
According to Dr. Pastuszak, most men feel better with a level of 600 or higher. Any man with a level below 600 will likely feel better with testosterone therapy and it’s worth trying out. It’s important to remember that testosterone therapy is typically considered a “lifestyle therapy” meaning you can use the treatment as long as you’d like if it helps you feel better.
Having a low testosterone level between 300 to 400 isn’t dangerous to you health. However, if a man’s testosterone drops below 300, there is an increased risk for osteoporosis and cardiovascular issues.